[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.01 is released

Dianne Skoll dianne at skollsoft.com
Tue Jun 1 15:41:27 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Mailmunge 3.01; grab it at
https://www.mailmunge.org/download/

I've added a GitHub action that runs the unit and regression tests on
each push to master; you can see the results at
https://github.com/dfskoll/mailmunge/actions/workflows/github-action.yml

The regression tests are run against both Postfix and Sendmail; I want
to make sure Mailmunge works with both MTAs and that neither is a
second-class citizen.

Complete changelog follows.

Regards,

Dianne.

2020-06-01 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>

	* Mailmunge 3.01 RELEASED

	* Many fixes to documentation

	* Added continuous integration using Github Actions

	* BUGFIX: Mailmunge::Test::GetMX: Fix incorrect test for
	  class E networks

	* Use getaddrinfo to resolve IP->hostnames so it works with both
	  IPv4 and IPv6

	* Add Mailmunge::Filter->ip_to_hostname() function

	* Check both 127.0.0.1 and ::1 when checking for loopback address

	* Proper generation of man pages from POD (include man page name;
	  put pages in proper section.)

2020-05-18 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>

	* Initial fork from the MIMEDefang project