[Mailmunge] make test failures

Alan Premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Mon Jun 14 22:11:08 EDT 2021

Dianne,

Thanks for the quick response.
The server (VM) has internet access and the host command returns the
following:

    [alan at neptune7 mailmunge]$ host -t mx bogus-all.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 localhost.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 answer.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 priv-a.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 priv-b.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 priv-c.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 bogon-0.mailmunge.org.
    bogus-all.mailmunge.org mail is handled by 1 bogon-1.mailmunge.org.

I'll send you the trace.out directly in a moment.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Alan