[Mailmunge] make test failures

Alan Premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Mon Jun 14 23:36:48 EDT 2021

Dianne,

Thanks again for the quick response.
I switched my nameserver setting from my internal DNS server to a public
one and the 91-getmx.t passed so perhaps it is some DNS caching issue.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction there.

I also updated the IO::Socket::SSL via CPAN and all the tests pass as
expected.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,
Alan