[Mailmunge] MIME::Entity->body

postfix at ptld.com postfix at ptld.com
Mon Aug 2 15:59:10 EDT 2021

I obviously am not understanding how to use MIME::Entity, and it feels
like im missing something simple. I get the parts from the entity, i get
the body from the part. The MIME::Entity docs says the body "Returns an
array reference. Each array entry is a newline-terminated line." I can
Dumper($part->body) and see the email body as an array of lines.

But no matter what i try, i can not foreach loop over those lines. No
matter how i try it the $_ inside the foreach loop is an array. I even
tried to foreach loop the $_ and it returns another array. I even tried
$part->body_as_string and still got $_ as an array.

What am i missing?