[Mailmunge] Reject Log Error Code

postfix at ptld.com postfix at ptld.com
Thu Aug 5 11:23:34 EDT 2021

I am using $self->action_bounce($ctx, "Blocked as spam");
I 'thought' that if you didn't supply the error codes it picked the most
appropriate generic code to put in the error messages.

However in the logs it only put the the 3 digit code and not the DSN
error.
cleanup: milter-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from unknown[45.43.61.31]: 5.7.1
Blocked as spam; from=<> to=<> proto=ESMTP helo=<>

Im confused because if it wont log a code if you don't supply one then
why did i get the 5.7.1 but not the 554?
Is this intended behavior?