[Mailmunge] Logging

postfix at ptld.com postfix at ptld.com
Thu Aug 12 23:14:48 EDT 2021

> If you go the "hack the source" route, you can override the log
> method in your filter and only selectively call
> $self->SUPER::log(...) for the messages you want logged.

I need more information to point me in the right direction. Is it all
done in perl and not C? I tried grepping for 'Bouncing because filter
instructed us to' and did not find anything in the perl files so i
assumed its being done in C. Where does that message come from?

Which sub would i override in Filter? Filter::log()? I tried over riding
that in mailmunge-filter.pl and it didn't have any effect that Bouncing
message from being logged. Or are you saying i would need to modify C
code before building mailmunge on my system?