[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.05 is Released

list at ptld.com list at ptld.com
Sat Oct 2 15:39:00 EDT 2021

> 	* mailmunge: Rather than determining the host's IP address by
> 	  resolving its hostname, create a connected UDP socket to 8.8.8.8
> 	  and use getsockname() to get the local IP address chosen by the
> 	  kernel.

Is this in regards to that rare but possible chance the milter doesn't
pass an IP?
I assume this is different than the listening port being used for the
milter to connect to?
Something i don't need to worry about if everything is working properly?

Is there a way to manually set the IP you want mailmunge to use for
servers with multiple IP's?

And what happens on servers using both IPv4 and IPv6?