[Mailmunge] Spec file to build Mailmunge RPMS

Dianne Skoll dianne at skollsoft.com
Fri Jun 10 08:15:08 EDT 2022

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 12:14:35 -0700
Kenneth Porter via Mailmunge <mailmunge at lists.mailmunge.org> wrote:

> I also tried using "rpmbuild -tb" (build from tarball) and that fails
> because it wants the spec file in the root of the tarball. Kind of
> pretentious of the original RPM devs to require that, of course. ;)

Ah... hmm... right now, there's no spec file; there's a
spec/mimedefang.spec.in file; ./configure creates spec/mimedefang.spec
by substituting the version number.

I suppose we could ship a spec file with the version number already in place
and symlink it to the top level to allow rpmbuild -tb to work.

Regards,

Dianne.