[Mailmunge] Email parts in filter_message

Ernst du Plooy eduplooy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 04:19:04 EDT 2022

 My understanding is that running MailMunge in compatible mode
(Mailmunge::Filter::Compat) then the normal filter stages similar to
MimeDefang will be executed.  If I, however, want to run MailMunge using
Mailmunge::Filter and use filter_message instead, how do I execute actions
for each part? In other words, in MimeDefang sub filter is executed for
each (leaf) email part exposing variables like $part, $fname, $extension,
etc.  How is this achieved using filter_message?

Thanks
Ernst