[Mailmunge] Email parts in filter_message

Ernst du Plooy eduplooy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:56:18 EDT 2022

Thanks, great to know that Mailmunge::Filter::Compat will remain as it will
save lots of work to recurse the MIME object.  I think I'll convert my
filter to use Mailmunge::Filter::Compat.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 at 17:28, Dianne Skoll via Mailmunge <
mailmunge at lists.mailmunge.org> wrote:

> >That said, if Mailmunge::Filter::Compat is more convenient for you to
> >use than Mailmunge::Filter, by all means use it... it's not going to
> >disappear.
>
> Thanks, great to know that Mailmunge::Filter::Compat will remain. It will
save a lot of work. I think I'll convert my filter to use
Mailmunge::Filter::Compat.