[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.03 is released

Dianne Skoll dianne at skollsoft.com
Sun Aug 1 09:58:49 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone,

I'm pleased to announce Mailmunge 3.03has been released.

Download:     https://www.mailmunge.org/download/
Git:          https://git.skoll.ca/Skollsoft-Public/mailmunge
Test results: https://build.skoll.ca/#/builders/mailmunge-tests
News page:    https://www.mailmunge.org/news/

This release adds support for rspamd, a convenience function called
Mailmunge::Filter::action_from_response, and many cleanups and minor
polishings.  Complete changelog is below.

Regards,

Dianne.

2020-08-01 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>

	* Mailmunge 3.03 RELEASED

2020-07-30 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>

	* Add Mailmunge::Filter::action_from_response helper function.
	  If appropriate, it calls an action_* function based on a
	  Mailmunge::Response object.  See docs for details.

	* Add support for running regression tests against Rocky Linux 8
	  as well as Debian 10.  Both Sendmail and Postfix are tested.

	* Add support for Rspamd (https://rspamd.com/).  We do not use
	  the rspamc client; instead, we talk directly to the daemon
	  using its native HTTP protocol.

	* Update included copy of GPLv2 to the latest version

	* Put GPLv2 license markers in all files

	* Use -fPIE rather than -fPIC when building executables

	* Get rid of --enable-cleanup-with-rm

	* Clean out a LOT of cruft from configure.ac

	* Include a sample /etc/default/mailmunge file

	* Better diagnosis of syntax errors in filter file; terminate
	  multiplexor if it looks like the filter is completely broken.

	* Many minor fixes and documentation fixes.

2020-07-18 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>

	* Mailmunge 3.02 RELEASED