[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.03 is released
dianne at skollsoft.com
Sun Aug 1 09:58:49 EDT 2021
I'm pleased to announce Mailmunge 3.03has been released.
Test results: https://build.skoll.ca/#/builders/mailmunge-tests
News page: https://www.mailmunge.org/news/
This release adds support for rspamd, a convenience function called
Mailmunge::Filter::action_from_response, and many cleanups and minor
polishings. Complete changelog is below.
2020-08-01 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>
* Mailmunge 3.03 RELEASED
2020-07-30 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>
* Add Mailmunge::Filter::action_from_response helper function.
If appropriate, it calls an action_* function based on a
Mailmunge::Response object. See docs for details.
* Add support for running regression tests against Rocky Linux 8
as well as Debian 10. Both Sendmail and Postfix are tested.
* Add support for Rspamd (https://rspamd.com/). We do not use
the rspamc client; instead, we talk directly to the daemon
using its native HTTP protocol.
* Update included copy of GPLv2 to the latest version
* Put GPLv2 license markers in all files
* Use -fPIE rather than -fPIC when building executables
* Get rid of --enable-cleanup-with-rm
* Clean out a LOT of cruft from configure.ac
* Include a sample /etc/default/mailmunge file
* Better diagnosis of syntax errors in filter file; terminate
multiplexor if it looks like the filter is completely broken.
* Many minor fixes and documentation fixes.
2020-07-18 Dianne Skoll <dianne at skollsoft.com>
* Mailmunge 3.02 RELEASED
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Mailmunge