[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.08 BETA 1 is available

list at ptld.com list at ptld.com
Sun Jun 12 12:07:41 EDT 2022

> The highlights of this release are a spec file that builds RPMs, and
> some internal reorganization and cleanup.  Full changelog is below; testing
> would be appreciated.

I am using mailmunge on RHEL8 / systemd.
Would the install process change for me? Or do i still use the same way of:

    ./configure
    make
    make install

Is there a way to allow dnf to install it now? I can do a test install just to see how it works.
However for my use i will still end up doing a manual install to apply a logging change.