[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.08 BETA 1 is available

Dianne Skoll dianne at skollsoft.com
Sun Jun 12 12:19:17 EDT 2022

On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 12:07:41 -0400
list--- via Mailmunge <mailmunge at lists.mailmunge.org> wrote:

> I am using mailmunge on RHEL8 / systemd.
> Would the install process change for me? Or do i still use the same
> way of:

>     ./configure
>     make
>     make install

If you've been doing that so far, keep doing that.  Installing from
RPMs is very different and will also install in /usr instead of /usr/local

> Is there a way to allow dnf to install it now?

Nope.  All we have now are RPMs that have to be manually installed
with "rpm -i" or "rpm -U".  I do not have the infrastructure to maintain
a yum/dnf repo; that would be up to third-party packagers like the
Fedora folks or others.

Regards,

Dianne.