[Mailmunge] Mailmunge 3.09 is Released

list at ptld.com list at ptld.com
Mon Aug 1 14:25:49 EDT 2022

> * New feature: Add Mailmunge::Action::DKIMSigner for DKIM-signing messages.

Looking at the docs (https://www.mailmunge.org/docs/Mailmunge__Action__DKIMSigner.php) in the example i see:

    Key => Mail::DKIM::PrivateKey->load(Data => get_my_key()));

But i don't see in the docs where you set that? How do you tell it where to find your key? I looked at:

    https://www.mailmunge.org/docs/pod_installing.php
    https://www.mailmunge.org/docs/pod_mailmunge.php
    https://www.mailmunge.org/docs/pod_mailmunge-multiplexor.php

And wasn't able to find anything mentioning a variable to set that get_my_key() would read.

And if you don't mind answering, I am also curious as to why this feature was added to mailmunge. What does it set out to solve vs using a DKIM milter? Does it do something above what something like OpenDKIM does? Does it address an issue for me i didn't know i had? :)

Thank you.